Jan 18, 2013

popcorn & movie time


popcorn & movie time with my sweet niece



watching 'mama' from our comfortable beanie seat
 cost of the tix per person RM22
ok lah....quite comfortable coz the space is spacious

our first movie : mama
my popcorn ratings : 3.10/5

not really that scary....more on creepy feel and ending was quite emotional. not bad 0_0

our second movie : papermoon
 my popcorn ratings : 1.65/5
when it ends....pitch me to wake me up....oooouccchhhhhh......

the poster looks quite promising.....ohhh boy, it was a wrong choice. should just stick to niece suggestion to watch The Tower, a korean movie instead. the title itself is so deceiving....after watching it, only realised that the word if translate to malay was actually 'wau bulan'. a kite famous in the state of Kelantan. so what do you expect with that kind of title????  cehhhhhh....sound so romantic in english PAPERMOON =_=" so that's how i got con



No comments:

Post a Comment