Jun 8, 2013

the sea of tranquility


to connect with the writer : www.facebook.com

ratings : 5 solid gold stars

the dream of a second chances

I live in a world without magic or miracles. A place where there are no clairvoyants or shapeshifters, no angels or superhuman boys to save you. A place where people die and music disintegrates and things suck. I am pressed so hard against the earth by the weight of reality that some days I wonder how I am still able to lift my feet to walk.


        for reviews, read it from : goodreads
was web searching what to read next after the awesome Providence trilogy and chance upon this book review at aetas book blog and booooyyyyy.....it was so awesome beyond words. full of angst, devastation,emotion, laughter - not really a big laugh, but when sarcasm was put it in a subtle way, you just tend to smile on it. okay...i did cried reading this book, it so heart wrenching reading all those monologue by josh and nastya. it was so beautiful and well written by katja millay. said and wanna said it again...super awesome book and it was worth every tears that keep rolling down your cheek when emotion struck your mind and heart.
i just couldn't ask more for the ending, the last 2 words at the end of the book just send out all the 'butterflies' flying out from my stomach. and now i always remember this words " the garage " lol 

 Prologue
I hate my left hand, I hate to look at it. I hate it when it stutters and trembles and reminds me that my identity is gone. But I look at it anyway; because it also reminds me that I'm going to find the boy who took everything from me. I'm going to kill the boy who killed me, and when I kill him, I'm going to do it with my left hand.

tadah...welcome to the dark side of the book , so intense right ??


 chapter 48
 my first reaction to josh when nastya said in her pov
" And then I wish on a thousand pennies that we didn't have the key "

 omg....JOSH.... 


i need to breath









No comments:

Post a Comment